Know Your Rights With A Qualified Arizona Divorce Attorney
We understand that divorce can be difficult. Over 50% of all marriages today end in divorce. Startling statistics – and even more of a reason to ensure you hire a qualified Arizona divorce attorney. As one of the best Phoenix divorce attorney firms, we understand that no divorce is simple. As your Arizona divorce attorney, we’ll guide you through the maze of divorce complexities. As your Phoenix divorce attorney, we’ll ensure you understand the laws surrounding Arizona divorce and your rights. Before your first meeting with your Phoenix divorce attorney, know your rights! Do your research and make sure your Arizona divorce attorney is prepared to educate you on the laws surrounding Arizona divorce.
Do not trust your children and assets to untrained professionals. Rely on an Arizona divorce attorneys who have years of experience and will represent you in court.
Here are some topics to discuss with your Phoenix divorce attorney. This list is not all inclusive, and certainly varies with each case, but all these topics should be covered with your Phoenix divorce attorney.
- Ask your Arizona divorce attorney about his experience with divorces. Is divorce something your potential Phoenix divorce attorney specializes in, or just part of their larger practice? Wendell Wilsonlimits their practice to Family Law. We do not practice bankruptcy or represent criminals in DUI cases.
- Ask your Arizona divorce attorney how they bill, and what their rate is. Not all Phoenix divorce attorney firms bill at the same rate or in the same way.
- Ask your Arizona divorce attorney who from their firm will be working on your case and what their experience is.
- Arizona is a community property state. Ask your Arizona divorce attorney what that means to you and your situation.
- Do you or your spouse have a pension or retirement fund? Ask your Phoenix divorce attorney how this might be affected in a divorce.
- What about debt? Make sure you discuss your complete marital financial situation, including debt and debtors, with your Arizona divorce attorney.
Looking for an experienced Arizona divorce attorney? Look no further than Wendell Wilson. If you have a family law need, we're here to help. Contact us today for a consultation.
Arizona Family Law Resources